jeudi 7 mai 2009

Dear Freinds,
I am Rwandese by nationality, a country located in central Africa.
The above mentioned country was once hanted by devils where a million of INNOCENTS were killed only because they were TUTSI as ethnic.
That was totally a bad situation:Men & women , Kids & adults were then killed.As consequences today,we have meny cajuarities, widows & orphans.
In brief, this shows that humanity , sensibility and ethics as human beings were doubtless at that time nothing.
During that atrocity, I was 17 years old.What I saw was ,in fact , dangerous!!we ran miles and miles so as to escape killers but in vain!In vain because were beaten until we died.They beat us using heavy sticks,then after they cut our legs after seeing that we died.It was ashamed.We spent many days where without breathing you know were died.I let you know that we were four children; unfortunately three of them died except me who survived with scars on my both legs , another on my head.All of these hurt me so much.Therefore , I call upon all human beings to figth against Genocide ideology and some negacionists allover the world.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire